Powerbook wont recognise audio interface

Reaction score
Hi,

ive recently purchased a behringer FCA202 audio interface and my powerbook g4 does not recognise it when i connect it via the firewire cable. I am using Mac OSX 10.4.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
Hi,

ive recently purchased a behringer FCA202 audio interface and my powerbook g4 does not recognise it when i connect it via the firewire cable. I am using Mac OSX 10.4.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi there, I have the exact same problem.. Likewise to davesguys, any help would be greatly appreciated :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.5Ghz C2D 4GB 500GB Seagate 7200RPM / 15" Powerbook G4 1.5Ghz 2GB 160GB Seagate 5400rpm
Unless you are experiencing problems with your firewire connection, there shouldn't be any reason why the interface shouldn't be recognized. Once you connect it you should be able to see it in your system preferences --> sound --> input/output.

If you don't see it there I would update all of your software and drivers and see if anything changes.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.