World of Warcraft on a Mini

OP
E

el-scotto

what lvl and server are you on?

I played awhile ago but quit, ive been thinking about coming back though because of the BG's...

Reaction score
Lvl 54 Pally on Crush, 26 Druid on Bleeding

If you are playing WoW on your mini, 1gb Ram helps a TON...

OP
E

el-scotto

mynameis said:
Lvl 54 Pally on Crush, 26 Druid on Bleeding

If you are playing WoW on your mini, 1gb Ram helps a TON...

1 gb of ram helps a ton on pretty much every system :p

OP
E

el-scotto

grats, i thought the game was a little slow in the beginning lvls but really picks up...are you on a PvP server or PvE?

OP
R

rosso

I'd like to know how well WoW does on the mini, is it worth me buying the game knowing full well the limitations of the mini?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
dual 2.5 ghz g5 desktop with ati 800x video card,14" iBook 1gb
level 283 on skywall

OP
E

el-scotto

rosso said:
I'd like to know how well WoW does on the mini, is it worth me buying the game knowing full well the limitations of the mini?

the games system reqs arent that bad, id say the mini should run it perfectly id it has 1gb of ram, if you have 512 you could do fine there will just be a lot of pauses ingameplay when you enter the capitalcities, and i wouldnt rec. playing with less than 512 :p

Reaction score
With Mine

So I basically got the stock duo, would anyone be able to tell me how she runs by personal experience? I'm not sure I'll be willing to get the 1gb of ram seeing how I wouldn't risk self-installation...

If she runs fine on a solo, then there should be no worries, right? Even if the solo has 1 gb ram and my duo doesn't?

I really want to know :mac:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.