Will the photo be saved into garage of iphoto?

Reaction score
Will the photo that have been imported be saved into garage of iphoto?
Or i need to save origins?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 Macbook Pro, 8g RAM, iPhone 6, iPad Mini, Apple TV
If you import photos into iPhoto from your camera, they will be saved in the iPhoto Library. If you have folders of photos on your hard drive, and import those into iPhoto, you will still have the folders of photos along with them being in the iPhoto Library.

What are you asking, exactly? You question does not seem fully explained. Tell us more about exactly what you are doing, and what you want to accomplish, and we can help.

OP
P
Reaction score
Oh,it's ,i wonder if iphoto could save the imported photos (In my hd) into its own gallery,i mean make a copy by iphoto and put them into iphoto's library then i can delete the original photos.

C

chas_m

By default, iPhoto copies the photos you import into its own library.

So if you had a folder of images (let's say on the desktop) and you dragged that folder into iPhoto's main window, it would import the images and you could then throw away the folder you had on the desktop.

I hope that makes it clear.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.