Sync itunes to iphone

Reaction score
Hi all,

As I am new to this forum please don't shoot me if this is in the wrong section!

Anyway I have an iphone 3GS with IOS software. I usually just get my apps from the app store via my iphone, but I was after getting Copilot, which I have downloaded via itunes, but don't know how to get it from my itunes to my iphone?

I have tried pressing the sync button in itunes, but a message comes up saying that if I sync everything from my iphone will be deleted and replaced with the ticked items. Now the problem is not everything is ticked and all the apps are greyed out and I can't tick them!!

Here are some screen shots as to what I mean:

Noname-1.jpg

1.jpg

Thanks for any help you can give me...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro M1 Pro - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - macOS Monterey
Hi all,

As I am new to this forum please don't shoot me if this is in the wrong section!

Anyway I have an iphone 3GS with IOS software. I usually just get my apps from the app store via my iphone, but I was after getting Copilot, which I have downloaded via itunes, but don't know how to get it from my itunes to my iphone?

I have tried pressing the sync button in itunes, but a message comes up saying that if I sync everything from my iphone will be deleted and replaced with the ticked items. Now the problem is not everything is ticked and all the apps are greyed out and I can't tick them!!

Here are some screen shots as to what I mean:

Noname-1.jpg

1.jpg

Thanks for any help you can give me...

Are those headers or sink pipes?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.