iPhone ripper?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MBP unibody
I'm looking for a good program/app that will allow me to basically utilize my iPhone 4 as an external hard drive. I was trying to get some video I took on my iPhone on to my Mac but it was too big of a clip and I had to chop it up. Looking for something that would allow me to just "drag 'n drop" more or less. Thanks!

Reaction score
I'm looking for a good program/app that will allow me to basically utilize my iPhone 4 as an external hard drive. I was trying to get some video I took on my iPhone on to my Mac but it was too big of a clip and I had to chop it up. Looking for something that would allow me to just "drag 'n drop" more or less. Thanks!

I use an app called "iFiles" that allows me to access my phone via the wireless network in my house. It might not be a great option if the file is huge and your wireless connection stinks but if the wireless connection is good it is a really simple app to use. Take a look at it, I'm sure it's either free or maybe .99 cents.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2012 MBP i7 2.7 GHz 15" Matte - 16 GB RAM - 120 GB Intel SSD - 500 GB DataDoubler Mac OS 10.9
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.