Mac Office Syntax Highlighting

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iM ac,13.3" Aluminium Unibody Macbook, iPhone 4
I have to prepare a report in Mac Office Word and the report will contain several sections of PHP and C++ code. Is there an easy way to add syntax highlighting to make the code easier to read?

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
Depending on the source editor you're using, you may be able to simply copy and paste the code. For example, see here. What are you using to edit your code? Is there an option to copy the code to the clipboard as rtf?

You could also look at source highlighter tools such as GNU source-highlight. You may be able to use the output of that.

OP
eddielee
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iM ac,13.3" Aluminium Unibody Macbook, iPhone 4
Unfortunately I can't seem to get it working with Dreamweaver, I have managed to use the methods you said for Visual Studio and Xcode though.

I guess I could just copy to an other HTML editor to get the syntax highlighting I need.

Thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.