iPhone 4 "Utilities"

Reaction score
Hi guys,

When I first purchased my new iPhone it had a Utilities folder, but after throwing everything from my 3GS onto the 4GS it had no Utilities folder and had the apps in that thrown about the screen. I like the Utilities organization better; is there a way to put those back into a Utilities folder?

Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP, 13.3" || iMac 20" 2.16 GHz C2D, 250 GB HD, 2 GB RAM, || 32GB i-Phone 4 || 32GB AT&T 3G iPad
Hi guys,

When I first purchased my new iPhone it had a Utilities folder, but after throwing everything from my 3GS onto the 4GS it had no Utilities folder and had the apps in that thrown about the screen. I like the Utilities organization better; is there a way to put those back into a Utilities folder?

Thanks!

Why don't you just drag two Apps together, therefore creating you a folder and simply name it Utilities and drag whatever Apps you want in there.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | iMac | iPhone 4
Unless I am understanding this wrong, you can make any folder you want, just hold down on any app till they start shaking. Then place one app on top of another app and that will create a folder with both apps inside. The folder will be self-named, and you can change it to any name you want by click on the folder when the icons are shaking.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP, 13.3" || iMac 20" 2.16 GHz C2D, 250 GB HD, 2 GB RAM, || 32GB i-Phone 4 || 32GB AT&T 3G iPad
Yep. Exactly. :)

OP
R
Reaction score
Why don't you just drag two Apps together, therefore creating you a folder and simply name it Utilities and drag whatever Apps you want in there.

Unless I am understanding this wrong, you can make any folder you want, just hold down on any app till they start shaking. Then place one app on top of another app and that will create a folder with both apps inside. The folder will be self-named, and you can change it to any name you want by click on the folder when the icons are shaking.

Perfect. Thank you both.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.