Fallooza

ive never used a pod cast so i would like ta have ur favorites. so hand um over

OP
I

iMe

this WEEK in TECH
MacCast
Dawn and Drew Show!!
Source Code Mini (I dont like the show, but I like listening to him try to make a good podcast, even though it kinda sux)
Nobody likes Onions

Thats it for me!!

OP
F

Fallooza

this might sound dumb but, could someone post directions to get podcasts? i dont have a clue how.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook G4, 17 inch intel imac
Number 1 The Bitterest Pill

Number 2 Dawn and Drew

Bone

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
The Dawn and Drew Show
TWiT
Leo Laporte the Tech Guy on KFI

And some Air America Radio Shows, occasionally.

OP
J

j5ive

MacCast
Geek News Central with Todd
FTL - Free Talk Live
Revtim

hmm.. i know theres more but can't think of any...

OP
H

hardran3

CBC Radio3. Canadian music is great, and they play a good mix of indy stuff. #1 on iTMS right now.

Z100 phone taps is pretty funny too.

OP
Z

zap2

there is an ipodlounge one( 3 third fav mac/ipod forum) this site should have a podcast!!!!

OP
M

mangoSharingan

God, I love this Podcast stuff. Before, I would have had to stream it in the background and record it using WireTap. The ones I'm currrently subscribed to are:
- Repubblica Radio (to improve my Italian)
- Radio NK (same as above)
- Pigcast (to improve my Cantonese)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro (early 2011) 2,2 i7, 4 GB RAM, 750 GB HDD, 1 GB ATI 6750M, High-Res AntiGlare Screen
MacCast... im getting into the mac thing... :p
DreamSation.cc ... cuz i love video games :D
Z100 phone taps... cuz i like phone pranks ::bone::

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini, 1.33/512/80GB - Macbook 1.83/CD/2GBs ram.
This Week In Tech
and Geek News Central

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
I would just like to say that everyone who's subscribing to the podcasts on iTMS to not forget about the podcasters, who were part of the grassroots movement of podcasting. I've been listening to a couple podcasters, and some have the feeling of being left out, because all the big corporate giants are jumping on the podcasting bandwagon at the last minute, yet the corporate giants are getting all the recognition, and the front page is just coated with podcasts, which have the money to have their podcast advertised on the front page. I'm not saying that corporate giants don't have good podcasts, I think we owe it to those of whom who started the revolution of podcasting to subscribe to their podcasts.

Podcast Alley is a good place to start for whatever you might be interested in. A good place to start would be "Pick a Podcast Genre" on the left hand side. And try to find the podcast back in podcast directory of iTMS in order for your favorite podcast get into the top 20 on iTMS.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook G4, 17 inch intel imac
hardran3 said:
CBC Radio3. Canadian music is great, and they play a good mix of indy stuff. #1 on iTMS right now.

Z100 phone taps is pretty funny too.

I will have to check out the cbc radio. I just found Old Wave Radio. (Another Dan Klass show) it is amazing.

I second what iwhat said. support the little guys who made podcasting what it is. And if you are going to enjoy podcasts, pick up something like ipodder, it is smother than itms.

bone

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MPB c2d 2.16ghz, 2gb RAM, 120gb Harddive
TWiT
MacBreak Weekly
Diggnation
DL.TV
System

those are the main ones i watch :p

also i would suggest revision3.com they have great podcasts such as diggnation and system and Totally Rad show.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.