App transfer issue

Reaction score
I'm trying to move all the apps on my iPod to iPhone, but I can't back them up on the computer because it says it needs authorization, which I gave the computer, and it's the only one authorized so far out of 5 max. I couldn't transfer any app to my iPad but, oddly, several to my iPhone. It made even less sense when I found out some of the transferred were free and others paid. What the heck is going on in here? I don't mind redownloading the tons of apps I had, but I do NOT want to pay for the same apps twice. In fact, I thought downloading a paid app on 2+ devices wouldn't require an additional payment because Apple stored the purchase history on my account, but that was not the case. I tried downloading one on iPhone and it installed without notifying that I already purchased it before and charged me again. Somebody please tell me what is wrong. :Angry::Angry::Angry:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.