Can't Return to Single Duplex Printing

Reaction score
Once in Pages, I selected the "Two-Sided" print option, and now everything prints two-sided. Nothing I select will cause it to return to one-sided printing. This doesn't happen with my Windows software I run under Parallels, but only when using Mac software.

If it matters, I am running OS X 10.6.4, 3.06MHz, 4G RAM.

Any ideas on how I might fix this?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Which printer? And did you open the printer preferences and attempt to change it back to single sided printing only?

System Preferences -> Print & Fax. Highlight your printer, click on Options & Supplies. Use the drop down arrow to go thru the preferences and setup for your printer.

Regards.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
All Pages does to invoke duplex printing is set that option from the Brother driver. Your Brother HL-1650 has a built in automatic duplexer according to the Brother tech specs. Break out your Brother manual and see if you can turn it off via the console. But I still believe you can reset that thru the driver.

Regards.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.