Which is the best ipod touch case?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
8GB ipod touch 3rd gen
Right so like i said in a recent post Im getting the new ipod touch in about a week so Im seeing what i can get witch is best for it. What do you think personally is the best ipod touch case? And if you have that case maybe show a picture of it. :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 iPod Touches and iPad
Gotta ask...

Just because it is right for me doesn't mean it will be right for you. It all depends on how and where you use your iPod. Do you want something to wear on your belt or will you be carrying it in something like a backpack? Do you need something super-rugged (like an OtterBox) or something more "stylish"? How much money were you planning on spending?

If you go to Amazon and search for "ipod touch case", you will get tons of choices in all sorts of price ranges. I have a case from Griffin that I bought from Wal-Mart that clips on my belt with magnetic closures. Your best bet is going to a store and seeing what they look like in person and decide what works best for YOU!

OP
geek
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
8GB ipod touch 3rd gen
^^^^ Thanks. That really helped my cause thank you very much. I just wanted to try and get the grasp of what I want to buy.

Thank you (adds to your rep) :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 iPod Touches and iPad
Glad I could help. I hope I didn't sound too much like a jerk, but with all due respect, the best way to get a good answer is to, well... ask a good question! That means the more information you can give us about what you want, the better the answer we can give you in return. Sort of like asking, "What apps should I get for my new iPod Touch?". There are thousands of apps out there, but if you can tell us a little bit about you, we might be able to give you some good suggestions.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air 13-inch, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Intel Core i7 Processor
I preferred hard-shell cases for my iPod Touch before I got my iPhone 4. But I have to tell you, a newer, much better iPod Touch is coming out in September with a front facing camera, so I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND WAITING A COUPLE MONTHS!!

OP
geek
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
8GB ipod touch 3rd gen
im not goign to wait because ill get it christmas and it will be more expensive when it first comes out so it will be good to wait a few months before getting it. Ive decided on getting a gelaskin case which is the design called mother board. Looking forward to getting it. :D

Thanks for your suggestions

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.