Cant play streaming windows media player files!!

Reaction score
hi..

i just want to play streaming videos on my mac... but they are in windows media player format.. How can i play those on mac.. do i need to do any changes in the media options or something!!!

P.S: when i try to play those videos.. i get this message... 461 unsupported transport.

plz help

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
OP
R
Reaction score
But guess what !!!nothing worked... :D
I guess something has to be changed with the setting of an player!!
and i just want to know.. the vlc media player link you posted in the previous comment is just the player.. isn't it???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
You use either once you have installed those, you use either Quicktime player or VLC to play them. VLC should play them even if you didn't install Flip4Mac or Perian.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.