Any suggestions on how I would get the fonts
back to the way it was so
I can just have my system fonts
I am gonna freak
Thanks

OP
F

Fallooza

i dont know im a caveman. i dont understand how this phone works. how does a persons voice come out of it? is there a little person in it, or is it majic?

OP
A

adamxj2

i figured it out you dont have to be a jerk
Spend 5 grand on a computer
make a dumb mistake
than have it run like crap
See if you dont freak out

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBA. 15" MBP. iPhone 4. 3G Pad 2.
If you installed the extra fonts through Font Book they will be in your user Library > Fonts. If you want to keep them drag them to another folder in your user account.

To just delete them through font book, open your USER font folder, click on one of the fonts > command A to select all and remove font is on the control click / right click context menu. I am not going to try that as I like font book and my extra fonts :) Try one first.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2GHz Mac Mini 2GB RAM 160GB 10.6.2 | MDD DP 1.25GHz G4 1.5GB RAM 10.4.11 | 233MHz iMac G3 10.3.9
Font Book can't handle alot of fonts at once (200 or so max in the program). I dropped Font Book a year ago for the same reason - it took 5 min to boot the computer. I used Extensis Suitcase now and its a blessing. I have something like 5000+ fonts but only activate a design set of 150 and add when I need it. When activated it shows up in my apps immediately for use. You should check it out. :)

OP
F

Fallooza

adamxj2 said:
i figured it out you dont have to be a jerk
Spend 5 grand on a computer
make a dumb mistake
than have it run like crap
See if you dont freak out
sorry, it was just a joke. i didnt know u were so sensitive.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" G4 1.2 GHz iBook 768mb
Fallooza said:
Adam, I think he was responding to your avatar. He was quoting the Saturday Night Live skit that you , surprisingly, placed there, yourself! Relax!

OP
F

Fallooza

Mahone said:
Adam, I think he was responding to your avatar. He was quoting the Saturday Night Live skit that you , surprisingly, placed there, yourself! Relax!
its cool, my feelins werent hurt......... i have no feeling. if he needs ta vent on someone better me than someone else that that will vent back. oh and thanks for explaining my post

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
Fallooza said:
Mahone said:

Even if it was a joke, it was sorta out of place. I am not trying to flame, but c'mon, the guy came asking a question, and the first response didn't even acknowledge that a question was asked. The comment on the avatar could have been made in a PM, or as an aside in the post. As it was, it sure looked like some kind of slag, or rude comment towards the OP. Let's try to remember Forum Courtesy and try to stick on topic. :black:
Speaking of which, I would agree with what has been said about just dropping Font Book, as it does tend to slow things down at times.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.