Can't install Boxee on my Apple TV

Reaction score
Yesterday I received my first Apple TV (I wanted this thing for quite some time already).
I used this link to install BOXEE on it iClarified - AppleTV - How to Install Boxee on your Apple TV (Mac)
After I plug my Apple TV back in, I didn't see that screen shown at step eight.
I did everything exactly as directed, and still didn't get desired result.
Can anyone point me to the link where I can read thoroughly how to install BOXEE on Apple TV?
Thank you

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
-->
Try the instructions from the Boxee website here. I have done it and it works fine.

OP
E
Reaction score
Works, but not as it should

I used link you suggested and it works now, but not as it should.... HuLu, CNN don't. It says that Flash player is required. How do I download it, so HuLu will work?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
-->
Let me look into mine a little further and get back with you.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
-->
Works fine on mine, and I did nothing extra from the instructions on the Boxee website. Maybe try to restore the AppleTV as there could be some lingering issues with the previous install. Once you do the factory restore you can reinstall Boxee and sync your device again.

OP
E
Reaction score
That is very weird.... I did what you suggested and still cannot play Hulu. I will try to run any episode today and will post picture of the message on my TV I am seeing.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | iMac | iPhone 4
I used link you suggested and it works now, but not as it should.... HuLu, CNN don't. It says that Flash player is required. How do I download it, so HuLu will work?

Same thing for me, I have gone through many online instruction on installing flash 10, but none of them have worked...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.