FSX on Mac Book Pro

Reaction score
Hi Guys

New guy here on the forum and still deciding whether I should get a MBP or not. I am looking at the MBP 15" 2.66 i7 model. I will be using it to edit images and vids you know the basic stuff but the big question is will it run Flight Simulator X? I will obviously run FSX on Windows trough Bootcamp.

The other game will be Starcraft 2 but it will be available on Mac so no problem there.

Thanks for the advice in advance

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
It will easily run FS X. I can run it on my older MacBook with integrated graphics (not really great but it runs) so I know that a MBP 2.66 i7 model with discrete graphics will work. Same for Starcraft 2.

You do understand that you will need to purchase a copy of Windows to install via Boot Camp? (BTW, neither game will run in a VM well enough to be useable.)

Regards.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.