Best Buy vs Apple Store

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro 2.0GHz, 8GB iPhone
What's the difference when buying an iPhone 4 at Best Buy? Are we missing out on anything compared to the apple store?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Nope, it's the same phone.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
What's the difference when buying an iPhone 4 at Best Buy? Are we missing out on anything compared to the apple store?

Hopefully more knowledgeable employees at the Apple Store vs. Best Buy.

- Nick

p.s. I'm talking generalities...not including our resident "Best Buy" employee!;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MB061LL/B & iPhone4
*SNIP*
p.s. I'm talking generalities...not including our resident "Best Buy" employee!;)

we have one ? who ? (just so i don't say the wrong thing :}

OP
Rizzo
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro 2.0GHz, 8GB iPhone
Right on that's what I figured. My best buy just called me and let me know my iPhone came in. I just wanted to make sure there's nothing bad about purchasing it some other than the apple store.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
Besides the lousy the service from a teenager, nothing. At least at the Apple store the people there know what there talking about.

sorry don't mean to flame but can't stand bestbuy I guess that's why I don't shop there.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Right on that's what I figured. My best buy just called me and let me know my iPhone came in. I just wanted to make sure there's nothing bad about purchasing it some other than the apple store.

Well...in one way purchasing electronics at Best Buy can be better than the Apple Store...since at Best Buy you can purchase their "Black Tie" warranty. Which depending on the level of warranty you purchase....can cover you against accidental damage & dead batteries...which the Apple Warranty does not cover (the Apple warranty covers defective batteries, but not dead or worn out batteries due to regular use).

For more info:

Mobile Phones

- Nick

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.