Favorite Mac Apps!

Reaction score
Hello all!

I figured it'd be nice to talk about all our favorite apps for mac!
The good ones though! For example "Fan Control" will cause more problems than it's made to solve!

My current favs are "App Cleaner", a free application that removes applications along with all the associated files! And "Liquid Mac", which I'm sure some of you know about! It's a neat little app that's hard to explain, so youtube it or download it! It's free!

:)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2012 MBP i7 2.7 GHz 15" Matte - 16 GB RAM - 120 GB Intel SSD - 500 GB DataDoubler Mac OS 10.9
If I didn't have 1Password I think I wouldn't be using the internet.
It remembers all of my 109 webpasses that have passwords like this one, L6g9q5bu7idXt1fZANeB.
Not to mention protecting all my Software Licenses and secure notes.

Donno, I though there was a post like this already somewhere…

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2,4Ghz 15" unibody
Right now? Well at the moment my favourite app is the Terminal and Mail since I'm at work :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Your post has been moved to a more appropriate forum. Please be sure to review the forum descriptions for the most appropriate forum.

By posting in the right forum you help people not only find your question faster, but it helps others who may be looking for the same information in the future.

Please take that into account when posting. It may also be worth your time to read the rest of the guidelines as well:

Mac-Forums Community Guidelines

Thanks for understanding!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.