CoD4 Help Please!

Reaction score
I just recently bought CoD4 for my Macbook that I also recently bought (2 weeks ago). I have 2GB Ram and an Nvidea Geforce 320M graphics card, yet the game seems to freeze during single and multiplayer. I have all the settings on low or off, AA is off, and "sync every frame" is off, but nothing seems to help. What is the problem?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2013 rMBP, i7, 750m gpu, OSX versions 10.9.3, 10.10
Have you updated the game? Current version of it is like 1.7 I think (not in front of my Mac ATM)

OP
R
Reaction score
baseless how

Have you updated the game? Current version of it is like 1.7 I think (not in front of my Mac ATM)

I have whatever version the game came with which is like 1.7 something. Could there be a new version?

Reaction score
I just got cod4 for mac recently as well. My multiplayer won't work at all, but that's a different matter. Hopefully I can figure it out. The game comes with 1.5 I believe, and 1.7.1 is the latest, which can be found at macgamefiles. Is your processor speed at least 2.0 like it says it requires?

OP
R
Reaction score
I just got cod4 for mac recently as well. My multiplayer won't work at all, but that's a different matter. Hopefully I can figure it out. The game comes with 1.5 I believe, and 1.7.1 is the latest, which can be found at macgamefiles. Is your processor speed at least 2.0 like it says it requires?

Mine came with 1.7.549. Is that the latest one?

I've also tried opening ports but I have no idea what to do. Can anyone help?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.