If ATT says 7-10 days...

Reaction score
...Do they actually mean it? I went all around town last week trying to find an iPhone 4, but of course, no one had any in stock. I went to last Wednesday with my family to get us all on a family smartphone plan, and had the iPhone 4 ordered through them, to which they replied that it should be here withn 7-10 (business) days.

Now, the order was processed and placed on Thursday, and no doubt the weekend days combined with the Independence Day weekend are making those business days pass slowly. I haven't checked my order status recently, but as of yesterday morning, the ATT track my order site said the order was still "processing," with a "1" placed beneath the "Processing" column and another "1" placed beneath the "Back-Order" column. How long can I actually expect to wait? It is actually quite imperative that the phone arrive within the time fram ATT reps told me, as I'll be needing to drive back up north to school within a couple weeks and can't be having this phone arrive anytime after the last week of July-ish. I'm just concerned because I don't knwo if ATT order processing is linked to Apple, and I know ppl on here ordered their iphones on June 24th and they still havent arrived! It's certainly been 7-10 days since then!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Iphone 3GS 16GB Ipad 16GB
Goodluck. I ordered on June 16th through Apple and still waiting for it to be shipped

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 13" MBP - 32GB iPhone4 (almost)
I've had horrible experiences ordering via AT&T.... Hence ordering from Apple directly. Ordered on June 17th and it was shipped on July 5th.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Iphone 3GS 16GB Ipad 16GB
Ya and for simple fact that Apple doesn't put the orders in any particular way!! On the other forum they seem to be thinking that Apple is shipping in large batches to both Alaska and Hawaii!!

Reaction score
how fast is ATT

I ordered my Iphone on June 30 through ATT they said 7-10 days I received it today July 7. So yes they do mean it and they are much faster then apple.

BTW great phone so far

Best thing I like at first impression.

Camera is a huge upgrade!

OS is FAST!

Syncing is FASTER!

Screen is better!

More pleasant to use not much waiting for the phone runs very fast and as it should.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.