Need to get an iPad for my mum

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.53 Ghz C2D, 4GB Ram
ok here's the deal. I'm from Trinidad and Tobago - a little island off South America, the last island in the Caribbean etc etc. I need to buy an iPad as a present for my mum but I think any store that's not the apple store is charging ridiculous prices for it.

I can't buy from apple.com since it doesn't ship to P.O. boxes and I don't want to pay in excess of $600 U.S. for one....any help?

OP
puncheonrum
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.53 Ghz C2D, 4GB Ram
Oh and yes I still hate it. It's a ridiculously overrated device that's 95% eye candy....but mum doesn't know that :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" 2.4 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo 4gig,Mac OS X Maverick, Macbook Intel 2gig, iPhone 3G
iPad

arrange with your local Mac reseller to have it delivered there ( where you got your Mac)

Reaction score
I understand that Walmart will be carrying them soon and off course Best Buy. If you can wait a while. Amazon will most likely also carry them. As far as eye candy goes I've had mine from day one and my main computer sits most of the time now idle. And I run a business. Your mom may wind up having to take it away from you instead! Good Luck.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.