Upgrading to Macbook soon. My Ibook G4 Value? Specs inside

Reaction score
I have a (early 04') White Ibook G4 14" 1.2Ghz PowerPC 768mb Ram 60gb HD CD optical drive/DVD player CD Burner

Accessories and OS Disks

Runs 10.4.11 Tiger

Mighty Mouse, both chargers the short one and the long one. Original Panther 10.3 Grey recovery disks and Tiger Black Full Retail DVD. Office 04, iLife 05, World Book 04'.

Anyways I've been looking on ebay at some other pricing from different sellers and since I have extras I was thinking of putting my starting bid at $180-$200. Any thoughts are should I start it at $150 so it can get some serious action.

All I will be doing is buying a decent macbook on ebay for $600-$700 after my money gets situated. Thanks for any help.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
Having the original install discs, as well as the bonus of having the full retail version of Tiger gives you a lot of strength on Ebay. These should put your iBook on top of the list, so I would be sure to highlight that in your advert details, as well as pics of everything included!

OP
K
Reaction score
How does this sound for my ebay ad. I think I mentioned everything I need too. Just checking with you guys too see if it sounds technical enough lol.
I have for sale my 2004(early) White Ibook G4 PowerPC Apple Laptop. I have everything for it including OS Disks such as 10.3 Panther (OEM Grey Recovery disc 1/2) and a Full Tiger 10.4 Retail Install DVD. Also comes with Mighty mouse, (2) chargers OEM and long wall charger. Currently runs 10.4.11 flawlessly with no lag of anykind. 10.3 (panther) is the stock OS when it was shipped new.

Specs on the machine

:new keyboard - installed by previous owner before me, still in superb cosmetic appearance.

:Airport Extreme

:1.2Ghz PowerPC Processor

:768mb RAM (memory)

:60gb Hard Drive OEM original still in there as far as I know and works perfectly with no noise etc...

Combo Drive CD/CD-R DVD

Also includes Office Mac 2004, iLife 05' Suite, World Book 04'

This machine is still great. I would rate it a 6.5-8 on a 10 scale only because of minor scratches on the top where the apple logo is. Lots of G3's and G4's have this very minor and hardly noticeable condition. The only other thing is a hairline crack in the plastic part of the screen casing, (not on the screen itself) this in no way shape, form, or fashion effects the display in anyway. The screen is still tip top shape. no dead pixels.

If it sells I will reinstall tiger and leave the main screens for user registration blank for the new buyer to fill out there information on too register the OS in your name.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
I would edit it to be as follows:

2004 Apple iBook G4 for sale.

Items included:
-Original Panther (OS 10.3) installation discs.
-Full Tiger (10.4) Retail Install DVD.
-Office Mac 2004.
-iLife 05' Suite.
-World Book 04'
-Mighty mouse.
-2 Chargers.

It is currently upgraded to Tiger 10.4.11 and is running flawlessly with no lag of anykind.
*The Machine is capable of being upgraded to Leopard (10.5.x)

Specs:
-1.2Ghz PowerPC Processor

-768mb RAM (memory)

-60gb Hard Drive

-Combo Drive CD/CD-R DVD

-Built in Airport Extreme

The previous owner installed a new keyboard, and the whole machine is in immaculate condition.
Cosmetically it is in excellent condition, with a very minor hairline crack in the plastic bevel surrounding the screen.
The screen itself is in perfect condition.

I will reinstall Panther or Tiger for the buyer at their request, and leave the main screens for user registration blank for the new buyer to fill out their information and too register the OS in your name.[/QUOTE]

Do you have the install discs for Office Mac 2004, iLife 05' Suite, and World Book 04'?
If so, you should add that into the items included.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.