Recommend a good download manager

Reaction score
Hi,

Please recommend a good download manager for Snow Leopard. I am looking to download several link from rapidshare but do not want to copy and paste each URL tot he browser to begin the download. Is there a download manager that allows me to copy and paste all the URL link into the program and it will start the download automatically?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
What is with all the spam of this download manager garbage that people keep asking about?

OP
S
Reaction score
There's spam going around requesting for a program recommendation?

I'm just looking for a good download manager for my mac =)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
Hi,

Please recommend a good download manager for Snow Leopard. I am looking to download several link from rapidshare but do not want to copy and paste each URL tot he browser to begin the download. Is there a download manager that allows me to copy and paste all the URL link into the program and it will start the download automatically?

Speed Download is probably the most polished one out there, and works fine with Rapidshare. RapgetMac is another that will do the trick. And finally there is Folx, which has a free, limited features version. The others are not free.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Suggestion one - Keep away from Speed Download as it does not increase speed and is the very devil to get rid off.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
There's spam going around requesting for a program recommendation?

I'm just looking for a good download manager for my mac =)

Haha, no, you're just about the 20th person to ask this very question in the last week. It's just a little suspicious :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Haha, no, you're just about the 20th person to ask this very question in the last week. It's just a little suspicious :)

This is odd. There's yet another one already with the same request.

EDIT: Nevermind... this other one is looking to upload, not download, and has history here.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Suggestion one - Keep away from Speed Download as it does not increase speed and is the very devil to get rid off.

Eh… I agree it doesn't really speed anything up, but it's no harder to be rid of than any other download manager of its kind.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.