Iphone 4 Email Problem

Reaction score
email problems

I can honestly say I hate the iphone 4.. Thats not like me to say that about a product of apple but I've had to restore my iphone 4 about four times within the two months that I've owned. My email is is taking a good 2 minutes to send and sometimes wont send at all. When I restore the phone it works great for the first few days and then it goes back to acting up. I must say I wish I had my 3GS back.

pew

Reaction score
This fixed it for me!

I had this problem too. After running fine on a new iPhone 4G from launch day, I wasn't able to view the contents of emails, though they showed up at the list level. When the problem started, it affected both email accounts on my phone at the same time, so it wasn't related to a change a provider made. I didn't knowingly make any changes.

Importantly, one of the email accounts was using active sync.

This article from Apple fixed the problem.

iOS 4.0: Exchange Mail, Contacts, or Calendars may not sync after update

You will want to, eventually, read it on your iPhone, so that you can click on the configuration file from the device that is having the problem.

Reaction score
iphone 4 no email content

I was having the problem of seeing the emails come in, seeing subject line and preview, but then no content when i clicked on the email. Very frustrating - but my days of internet tech support came back to me and i rebooted the phone. Works fine now. :D

Reaction score
email problem

just power down the iphone and power it back on .......viola! You can see the body of the email again.
Regards,
Greener

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.