Notes organized, keyworded

Reaction score
hello. i'm looking for an application that can contain many text named files (like mori or scrivener does), cross reference them (using aliases as well as internal (and external) links, equally like mori does), lets me assign any number of keywords to them and offers an option to display them organized by these various keywords (like slipbox does—without meeting any of the former criteria). I need this to organize notes and texts (it would be good if the application could take other file types as well) that are part of one larger project who's inner structure is yet to be worked. It would be good if it wouldn't be overly expensive.
Thanks a lot

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 21" 8GB, MBP 15" 2.5 Penryn, 4 GB/180 GB
Let's see, and you want the kitchen sink... LOL

I guess your best choices would be:

Tinderbox, somewhat expensive, unless you need its horse power. Definitely top of the line for organizing and re-arranging Notes and making connections. Spend some time with the Tinderbox reference files: A Tinderbox Reference File

DevonThink

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.