I love this phone!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 20in 2.4ghz
I just wanted to Rave about how great it is to have the iphone4!
last night I was able to talk to my GF who is in the Philipines for a few weeks, via face time!

It was a little choppy, and the first time we tried it my phone actually crashed.

After that though we talked for a good 5 minutes. Had to got because of how expensive the calls are. $1.99 a minute, that's with the international plan from att.

Reaction score
That's cool. I think Face Time will be awesome for a lot of people that travel. Would be uber cool to be able to see and talk to your wife and kids if you were a business traveler.

Although, I can only imagine how much trouble teenage boyfriends and girlfriends are going to get in with it!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Although, I can only imagine how much trouble teenage boyfriends and girlfriends are going to get in with it!

Haha, I wouldn't be surprised if Apple releases parental controls for FaceTime in a future update.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
FaceTime does not eat up cellular minutes, so feel free to FaceTime with your girlfriend for as long as you like!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in MBP - 27in iMac - iPhone
FaceTime does not eat up cellular minutes, so feel free to FaceTime with your girlfriend for as long as you like!

Yup, I was just about to mention that. When you "FaceTalk" over wifi it switches over to a VOIP call, which is free.

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 20in 2.4ghz
^^Oh sweet! I didn't realize that, Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MB061LL/B & iPhone4
cool man... and heck yea, i seriously dig my iPhone (don't have a 4 tho)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MacBook /intel core 2 duo/ 2GB RAM/250GB HD/Snow Leopard...iPhone 4 (:
the iPhone 4 is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! i love it soo much!!!!!! <3 FaceTime is the best!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24-inch 3.06GHz
Very nice to get a report on the Face Time feature... I don't expect to use it normally but who knows what the future may hold. Thanks for posting.

And I love the 4 too. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21.5' iMac i3 3.2GHz, 13.3' MacBook Pro 2.26GHz, iPhone 4(16GB), 160GB iPod Classic
Congratulations on your iPhone 4! It is a real awesome phone!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.