Automatic thumbnail enlargement

Reaction score
Instead of having to click on each thumbnail on a screen separately, is there a program which will produce a queue of full-size images. I've tried Unlinker on my mac OS 10.4.11 but without any luck. Thanks

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
Spacebar. Not sure if that works in 10.4 though.

OP
P
Reaction score
Global thumbnail downloading

Spacebar works fine in Mac OS10.4.11 but its not what I'm after. Faced with a page of thumbnails, I want to give one click and all the original source images will appear in a queue or by scrolling down. Spacebar on a page of thumbnails, just jumps down the page of thumbnails.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
I think CrimsonRequiem was alluding to QuickLook - activated by the spacebar but that was introduced (if I remember correctly) at 10.5 Leopard

Preview does what you want, though again, not sure at 10.4 TBH

OP
P
Reaction score
automatic thumbnail opening

Ah..a different kind of spacebar! I think I better upgrade my system before I become completely obsolete.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.