• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Hey, new member aboard.

Reaction score
I thought I should introduce myself to the forum as Im a new member on here. So here's a short intro. Im originally english, but as my parents moved from London to Monte Carlo, Monaco, I had to tag along. Urm, switched to  a few months back and since then I have become an Apple fanboy lol. Got myself a few gadgets including and Ipad 32 gigs wifi & 3g, a macbook pro i7 processor, and Im eagerly awaiting my iPhone 4. Looking forward posting on the forums and sharing my apple wisdom :Smirk: That's about it. Cheers!

>Phil :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
Welcome to the forums :)

Reaction score
hi m8 welcome i am new to mac ( 1 weeker) and only joined this site the other day hope you enjoy the site like i have so far ( oh and england well what can i say just your lucky lol )

OP
M
Reaction score
hi m8 welcome i am new to mac ( 1 weeker) and only joined this site the other day hope you enjoy the site like i have so far ( oh and england well what can i say just your lucky lol )

Reckon it's a great switch. Defiantly some sick computers :-D And England is... Well england lol... Bad weather worse food. :-D And even worse football...... Don't even wanna comment that one... :Angry:

Reaction score
Reckon it's a great switch. Defiantly some sick computers :-D And England is... Well england lol... Bad weather worse food. :-D And even worse football...... Don't even wanna comment that one... :Angry:

yeah i think its a good switch every time i walked past the pc store i always walked over to the mac stand so thought why not, taken me some time to start to get use to it i was so use to windows all these years there are only a couple off things i am not keen on, your right about the weather too lol hope you settled in over the pond ok x

OP
M
Reaction score
yeah i think its a good switch every time i walked past the pc store i always walked over to the mac stand so thought why not, taken me some time to start to get use to it i was so use to windows all these years there are only a couple off things i am not keen on, your right about the weather too lol hope you settled in over the pond ok x

Yeah settled in alrite. Bloody french!!! :p

j/k their alright. ;D

Reaction score
lol m8 at the french thing on my last night here then a week off yippeee, since i been on this forum ive learnt alot.
some off the stuff i thought god that was easy and i had been struggling alot i felt a right nerd :Blushing:
hope you have a great day x

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macky the 21.5'' iMac 2.7ghz i5 8GB, Mr. Pink 64GB iPhone 6, iPad Jr. 16GB Air 2, 13'' MBAir 1.6Ghz
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 27" 12TB Yosmite
Welcome aboard my friend. :)

OP
M
Reaction score
lol m8 at the french thing on my last night here then a week off yippeee, since i been on this forum ive learnt alot.
some off the stuff i thought god that was easy and i had been struggling alot i felt a right nerd :Blushing:
hope you have a great day x

Yeah mate. It's all good. Foot is effin great, I must say!!! :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.