photoshop c2 crashing

B

BzNz

it often crashes on me.
i right clicked on a file (bmp) open with photoshop cs2. it opened then crashed about 10 secs after it opened.
i then started photoshop, then opened the picture from there and it worked fine, but then i went to filter gallery and it crashed again. everytime it just shuts cs2 down.
im running emac g4 700mhz 1gb ram

anyone have any ideas why this would happen?

OP
S

Scaro

Hi, my 20" G5 2.0ghz iMac also crashes when I run photoshop cs2, well, it crashes now because yesterday I was working with PS CS2 normally, even printing photos, but today it crashes when I try to open a photo, any photo.
I got OSX 10.4.2 running on a 2 ghz G5 processor and 512mb Ram... PS CS2 crashes even when it's the only app running.

I *** you can help us.... thnx!

OP

5litreLX

I am having the same problem. It will crash every time I make a selection and try to use the move tool. It angers me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook
hmm, I read somewhere that Quicktime causes some problems with CS. People should try updating to the latest quicktime (7.1 or 7.0.1 - one of those) and see if that helps.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.