Earphone w/ Remote and Mic warranty

Reaction score
Hi, for my christmas I got the Apple Earphones w/ Remote and Mic as a present. Yesterday when after listening to my music for a few minutes, my right earbud stopped working. I checked the box and it is covered by warranty, but when I go online to the apple store, it asks me for the serial before it allows me to make a claim. I know I can take it to the Apple Store, but the closest one is an hour away and I cannot drive. I'd prefer to mail them in, since I can be patient.

Anyways, onto my question. How do I make a claim to apple so I can get my earphones replaced through mail? I can not find a serial anywhere on the box or earbuds and I've tried every code on the box but none work. Thanks in advanced

C

chas_m

I would simply call Apple, explain it to them more-or-less exactly as you have here, and they will know what to do for you.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.