Language apps on an iMac?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid 2010 MBP 13, 8 gig mem, 2 int disks 500gig SSD, 1Tb SSHD . 2010 iMac, 8 gig, 2 Tb SSHD. iMac M1
I am looking for a French/English dictionary and a French conjugation app to go on my iMac with Snow Leopard. Any ideas as to how I can find them please?

I have had a look at the apps on iTunes, but they only appear to be for the handheld kit...

Edit : - I had meant to say that I have both on my Touch and wondered if the same apps would work on my iMac, but I think not?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Here's a dictionary you can download. But as for a French verb conjugation app, I imagine that would require a French language learning software package which is not going to be free. Do some searching.

Regards.

OP
Jonzjob
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid 2010 MBP 13, 8 gig mem, 2 int disks 500gig SSD, 1Tb SSHD . 2010 iMac, 8 gig, 2 Tb SSHD. iMac M1
Thank you CH. That looks as if it may have conjugation in it? That is my main failing and as we live here it's a good idea to at least try to get it correct sometimes!!

I'll have to look at it tomorrow as I turn into a pumpkin in about 2 minutes time, at midnight!

Thanks for your time!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.