3Gs 4.0 unlocked/jailbroken MMS tmobile

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
Who says we have to try?

No one, But generally when people come here it's because they need help, your not required too, But it's nice try.

Do you have some sort of problem Baggs?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I have lots of problems. The one in question involves the sites policy on this issue. Not my decision to make but I'm willing to be vocal about it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
I have lots of problems. The one in question involves the sites policy on this issue. Not my decision to make but I'm willing to be vocal about it.

Schweb said it Ok so long as we don't discuss the Jailbreak process, Why do you care?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Who says we have to try?

You don't need to agree, but you also don't have a right to be belligerent to people who are asking for help and are totally within their right according to the rules. ;)

You can complain and be vocal all you want as long as it doesn't start trolling in threads that are simply asking for help. :p

OP
B
Reaction score
Who says we have to try?
You dont have to be so defensive I came here asking for help, if you so strongly were bothered by me asking then you didnt have to reply. Nothing I said was a personal attack against you! It's ok that I found the solution without your help, never the less I appreciated your suggestions. Hope you have a wonderful day! ;D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Schweb said it Ok so long as we don't discuss the Jailbreak process, Why do you care?

I've been a member here for a while. If I didn't actually care I would have bailed a long time ago. I feel I have a vested interest in this forum. This place has been different for a while and I like that. I'd hate to see it change into what other forums are.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.