.mac, is it worth it or worthwhile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

elocs

Does anybody here have it, or recommend it for someone who is switching, or should I wait for awhile? I see there is a free 2 month trial.

JRV

Reaction score
i don't have it but from looking at what they offer for that high price i would say don't waste your time.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
I will personally say get it, I don't have it but I am planning on getting it soon. You can post all of your stuff on the sites. You can use it to back up files, and share files with people you know. I would say get it. Its not expensive, think its only 99 for the whole year, thats less then 10 dollars a month.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powermac G5/Powerbook G4/Pegasos 2
Its a good deal if you use the student discount or go to the apple store and see if they will give you the $30 discount special. I got it for $70 two years in a row now. Amazon sells it too for a discount a lot of the time.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Guys I'm locking this thread. This issue has about 100 topics already. Please use the link iWhat provided for further discussion...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.