stands for MBP 13

Reaction score
I got a new MacBook Pro 13 a couple of weeks ago. It is my first laptop. I intend to use it with a external monitor and move it between home and work as my only computer.

I've been looking at the various stands that would accommodate the computer and clear up some desk space. I looks to me as if the laptop would fit nicely on the second shelf of an Allsop Metal Art Printer Stand with the monitor sitting on the top shelf. The computer would be easy to insert and remove and the shelves are ventilated with holes for air circulation. As anyone tried this combination? If so, what are your thoughts? Below is a link to the stand. Thanks.

Metal Art Printer Stand

OP
M
Reaction score
Answering my own question

I pick up an Allsop Metal Art Printer Stand this afternoon and gave it a try. It actually worked quite well, just as I expected--except. There always seems to be one of those "excepts." The top shelf is six inches high and that put the monitor too high for my comfort. I might have gotten used to it in time, but I've decided to return the stand and look for another solution.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
+1 for the Griffin Elevator. I've been using one now for almost two years and I love it.

Regards.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.