WYSIWYG html editor for mac

Reaction score
I need the name of a good, inexpensive, easy to understand WYSIWYG html editor for the macbook pro laptop.

I develop custom web page templates for a client using Dreamweaver CS3. The client is familiar with MS Front Page and wishes to modify her own pages using a good WYSIWYG editor, save them as html and then upload them. The client has a mac laptop pro and does not know html coding. It is my understanding that mac text edit will not save WYSIWYG as an html web page.

Just for information only, the client finds Wordpress very difficult to use and would like something easier to understand.

Thanks you much for any assistance,

Ricocha

OP
R
Reaction score
iWeb

I should have mentioned that the client tried iWeb and found it to be more of a personal web site builder than small business. I am not familiar with iWeb and therefore cannot agree or disagree.

Thanks much,

Ricocha

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2013 rMBP, i7, 750m gpu, OSX versions 10.9.3, 10.10
Assuming you don't want templates like what you get with Rapidweaver or Sandvox, you can always take a look at Flux:

The Escapers - Flux

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
I should have mentioned that the client tried iWeb and found it to be more of a personal web site builder than small business. I am not familiar with iWeb and therefore cannot agree or disagree.

Thanks much,

Ricocha

Ha, I guess but anything more complex seems to be over their head, especially if they find WordPress too difficult. I'd tell them just to leave web design to the professionals. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.