Problem with isight.

Reaction score
So my isight was working fine with everything not too long ago, and now it's not working with anything whatsoever. I've tried using it on photo booth, ichat, skype, imovie, and a couple other programs. All of them say that they cannot detect the camera. Is there anything that I can do to fix the problem? I've already repaired disk permissions and looked on every website that I could find online, nothing is helping because every other case that I find says that it's just not working with one particular application, but is working fine with others. Mine isn't working at all with any application at all whatsoever! Anything would help, thanks. I've even tried using the isight on another boot-able hard drive that I have as a backup, and the isight isn't working with that application. Does anyone know anything that could help me? Thanks.

I am currently using an aluminum Macbook that I got back in August of 2009 and have OSX 10.6.4 (Snow Leopard).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.