Major Adobe issues with monitor profile seems to be defective tried everything !!!!

Reaction score
Please help me. I have been trying to figure this out for over a month.

I have a power mac g4 running 10.5.8 all updated. I have adobe photoshop cs4 and adobe after effects cs3 installed. I can't afford ae cs4. Anyway i have tried reinstalling everything including my OS but i still get the message when i open photoshop "The monitor profile "565" appears to be Defective. Please rerun your monitor calibration software" I have calibrated my monitor multiple times but no profile seems to fix this. I have tried all of the color profiles in my computer. I have tried both use anyway and ignore. But the images and animations i create come out really GRAINY looking. I am not super smart about computers. Please give me some advice as to what i need to do to fix this. It was fine before and one day it just started doing this.
I have also tried to find a .icc profile for my monitor but there isn't one and i have downloaded AdobeICCProfilesCS4Mac_end-user.zip from adobe but that didn't help either.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.