I may be crazy...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 3.06ghz 4gb ram 1tb hdd, 15" Macbook Pro 320gb HDD 4gb ram, iPhone 4 32gb, and iPad 3G 64gb
Well, like many people I tried to pre-order the iPhone 4 online with no success. I went to Best Buy to reserve one and they are just awful. So I'm here in Manhattan and going to the AT&T store in Times Square to camp out for their walk-ins starting tomorrow morning at 7am EST. I'm going around midnight and I'm not sure if anyone will be there but oh well.

Reaction score

If it makes you feel any better, yes, you are crazy.

There is nothing about an iPhone 4 that would make a
3GS owner go out of his way to get one. Just wait a few
weeks and walk in there on your time and pick
one up. Or order one on-line from the Apple website.
3 weeks max and you will have one.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3

If it makes you feel any better, yes, you are crazy.

There is nothing about an iPhone 4 that would make a
3GS owner go out of his way to get one. .

I disagree I think there are a lot of reasons a 3GS owner should/could go out of their way to get one.. I did and don't regret it at all. The iPhone 4 is by far a better phone than the 3GS with features that put the 3GS in a different class in my opinion.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMAC / Powerbook / Ipad 3
I disagree I think there are a lot of reasons a 3GS owner should/could go out of their way to get one.. I did and don't regret it at all. The iPhone 4 is by far a better phone than the 3GS with features that put the 3GS in a different class in my opinion.

Agreed and besides were MAC people its our duty to upgrade every 3 months!!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24-inch 3.06GHz
I may be lazy...

But I'm gonna wait a few weeks for the crazies to get their fix. Then I'll upgrade at a relaxed pace. ;D

Reaction score
CRAZY if I don't have my iPhone 4 NOW !!!!

So you guy's life will be impaired if you wait a few
weeks to get an iPhone 4 and you already have an
iPhone 3GS in hand running iOS4 ?? You've got to be
kidding...

OP
J
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 3.06ghz 4gb ram 1tb hdd, 15" Macbook Pro 320gb HDD 4gb ram, iPhone 4 32gb, and iPad 3G 64gb
LOL didn't have to camp.

Yeah so I went to Times Square's AT&T store last night (technically early this morning) at midnight and no one was there in line and I didn't want to look ridiculous sitting there for hours while people walk past and stare. So I went home and slept for six hours and came back at 6am exactly. I was 25th in line and terrified I wouldn't get my 32gb phone. Lucky me I got it after waiting an hour and a half and have experienced the death grip issue. I bought a bumper to fix it (ridiculous I know) but I actually really like the bumper even know it's way overpriced. It gives the phone a nice grip and still keeps it pretty open so you don't lose the sexiness of the phone lol. I would've gotten it even if the reception issue wasn't there.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" i7 iMac 2.8 Ghz, 1TB, 8GB RAM | 13" MBP 2.53Ghz 320GB HD, 4G RAM | iPad 2 64GB+3G *WHITE*

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.