All Songs, Videos, and Photos Disappeared! (I didn't sync it)

Reaction score
Hello there.

I have a spirit jail broken iPad 32 GB WiFi with firmware 3.1.2 and I have 40 cracked apps through installous. Earlier today I was trying to sync without them getting deleted, but app sync was not working and it deleted two of them before I unplugged my iPad.

By the time it had gotten to applications, it had already re-added a bunch of podcasts and crammed my hard drive until I had 0 bytes left on my iPad.

I was trying to look for where media, etc is stored on the iPad but i can't find it! I spent about an hour looking around via OpenSSH. So I finally just started to delete the podcasts one by one, but when I pressed delete on the first one, iPod crashed. I reopened it and it said i have no songs, no podcasts, no nothing. Even my photos, videos, and TV shows all disappeared.

Under about it says I have 0 photos, songs, and videos. Yet I still have 0 bytes free!! So I know they must be stored there. Also, I have a lot of purchased content on my iPad that I would lose if I sync it, so that is not an option.

Summed up:

1) What happened??

2) Where are songs, podcasts, photos, videos, etc stored on the iPad?

3) Why isn't my app sync working?

Thanks a TON in advance!! Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

Mac

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad Pro 12.9 latest iOS
So we have jailbroken, cracked apps and " not working " all in one sentence.

Maybe that is your answer.

Cheers ... McBie

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad Pro 12.9 latest iOS
I'm sorry, I can't ..... due to lack of knowledge.

Cheers ... McBie

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.