? about bumper.....

Reaction score
I am wondering is the part that touches the phone is the soft rubber part? I put hard cases on both my previous iPhone's and both got marks from debris getting between the case and phone. I know the soft rubber like the Otterbox Commuter doesn't seem to cause marks. I am hoping the part of the bumper that comes in contact with the phone is soft.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
The material that touches the phone is rubber and plastic.

photord.jpg

OP
yzfmik
Reaction score
Thanks for the picture, I haven't been able to find a pic that shows the inside like that. I just ordered a black one, so hopefully it will do a better job than previous cases I've used. I would think the materials on our 4's are going to be more scratch resistant than the previous plastic/chrome.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
Thanks for the picture, I haven't been able to find a pic that shows the inside like that. I just ordered a black one, so hopefully it will do a better job than previous cases I've used. I would think the materials on our 4's are going to be more scratch resistant than the previous plastic/chrome.

No problem, i've been looking for a reason to use my new iphone to take a picture. :p

The best way I can explain it would be the plastic has a glossy finish. I don't think it will do any harm to the phone but don't quote me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
| '09 24" iMac 3.06 8GB | '09 iPhone 3GS 32GB | '09 ATV 1.16TB | '07 23" ACD | '06 15" MBP |
Plastic of the 3G/3GS scratches way easier than the aluminum of the Original iPhone or the 4.

You should be golden.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.