iTunes problems

Reaction score
whenever itunes opens up, inside the program window it just displays white where there should be the list of tracks or of albums etc, if you click in the area itunes closes and says it's sent a report to apple?
any help would be amazing I'm dying without my music!!!

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
What Mac? What version OS X? What version of iTunes? Has it worked before or always failed? When did it fail? What were you doing when it failed?

Please provide BASIC information about your setup, otherwise we have no way of even grasping for answers..

Regards

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.
Well more info would be useful, but I'd start by opening Disk Utility and repairing permissions and see if that sorts it.

OP
H
Reaction score
it's only happened since I updates to the latest itunes about two days ago, with the old version it was fine. I thought maybe if there'd be problems all over with the newest update it might be easily solved?
I've tried repairing permissions but it doesn't seemed to have changed anything?

here's a screen shot of what itunes looks like now
it opens up the ipod settings tab fine if I connect my ipod but as you can see it should be displaying at least 18 unwatched tv shows on that tab.....
Screenshot2010-06-27at082154.png

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.