Looking for a driving app...

Reaction score
I am looking for an iPhone application to help me track my driving. I am specifically looking for a tool that will allow me to plot in a driving route and mark points to record. For example, it takes me about 1.5 minutes to get from my house to the the first light, about five minutes to go from the first light to the freeway, 20 minutes on the the freeway, etc.

Currently I use my stop watch feature on the phone and I lap each one of the stops and record that information when I get to/from work. The idea is to build a statistical model around how long it take me to get to work. (It's part of a class I am teaching in the fall.) It would be handy if I could just fire up the application when I leave for work/home and have it tell me the times and average speeds for each leg of the journey.

Does such an app exist? I have searched driving apps, but I have not found what I am looking for.

pax
f

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Pwnt
Also you can try motionx GPS, there is a free version called GPSLite and it does waypoints etc.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.