Import .pst File Into Entourage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've done some searching on trying to import a .pst file from Outlook 2007 into Entourage 2008 and found a tool to convert an Outlook 2001 pst file but that didn't work since my file was created in 2007.

Anyways, I need some assistance. How can I import this file into Entourage?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MacBook Pro 2.26, 4gb RAM, 500gb HD
There are some complicated methods which are free, however, you'll lose numerous hours of your life trying to make them work. Spend $10 on Little Machines Outlook to Mac and you'll save yourself a lot of grief. It works great!

OP
M
Reaction score
There are some complicated methods which are free, however, you'll lose numerous hours of your life trying to make them work. Spend $10 on Little Machines Outlook to Mac and you'll save yourself a lot of grief. It works great!

Alright thanks! I guess it seems that program seems like the best option. Too bad it costs $10.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MacBook Pro 2.26, 4gb RAM, 500gb HD
I spent about 8 hours trying to do import 10GB of .pst files for free. It's not that I'm cheap, it was more out of pride. In the end, I gave up and forked over the $10.

OP
M
Reaction score
I just did the same thing. I was tired of looking for solutions that weren't 100%.

I got the convert started hopefully won't take too long for a 2G pst file.

Thanks again for the solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.