iPhone 4 cases

Reaction score
None of those pages even loaded for me, so I don't think that is a good sign. And because it said iPhone HD I'm not too sure. Because that was only the rumored name for the phone.

As the pages haven't loaded up for me, I can't really give a good reply. But them not loading doesn't make it seem very legit.

OP
C
Reaction score
Im actually trying to look for an Ed Hardy iPad case for my girlfriend but I cant find just a hard case.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
I plan on returning the bumper and waiting for the otter case that is $20. I already cut some strips of stoneshield(aka invisishield) and plapplied it on the band. Now there are no issues with degraded signal, no matter how I hold it. The bumper is a scam of a product that should come with the iPhone to begin with!

Reaction score
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MB061LL/B & iPhone4
i'm digging #1...

Reaction score
I considered the Belkin cases but because they didn't show the bottom I couldn't tell if they were open enough to allow 3rd party cords which is my reason for replacing my bumper with a case. Instead for now I'm getting a Barely There case. If I don't like it I'll get something else down the road when there is more to see and choose from.

Here is what I'm getting.....iPhone 4 Barely There Cases by Case-mate

As for polycarbonate, its a type of plastic. Its easy to mold so is quite common.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Early 2015 rMBP
i have the incipio feather and love it

Reaction score
i have the incipio feather and love it

Same here - Incipio Feather is really nice.

I tried the bumper, but the only dock connector that fits through the hole is the connector on the cable that ships with the phone. I tried modifying it to make the hole bigger, but there's not enough material there to make it big enough. Although I like the style, the bumper just won't work for me because my car has a built in wired system that connects to the dock and the connector just doesn't fit.

Reaction score
Seems like a lot of you guys like the polycarbonate hard shell cases. I'm guessing you feel like they provide enough shock protection? I've always gone with the iSkin or Belkin grip type cases that are either silicone or rubbery plastic because I felt like they gave more bounce protection for drops. Can anyone give me their drop experience with the hard shells?

EDIT: Looking at the Feather pics on their site, it doesn't look like the lip extends much on the front side. If you lay the phone on the screen, what touches, the screen or the case?

Reaction score
I don't like silicone cases because of the way the feel, don't slide in and out my pocket easily and tend to pick up a lot of lint and looks dirty. Just my experience from the cases I've had in the past.

Reaction score
I don't like silicone cases because of the way the feel, don't slide in and out my pocket easily and tend to pick up a lot of lint and looks dirty. Just my experience from the cases I've had in the past.

I totally agree on some of the softer silicone ones. I couldn't use the Speck case for that reason. But the iSkin and Belkin are more of a hard rubber feel that doesn't pick up lint.

Anybody with any thoughts on the hard shell vs. soft for bounce protection?

Reaction score
or this

Belkin : Grip Edge for iPhone 4

Which would be better and more shock absorbent, my sister has the fold case for her iPod touch and I don't really like it so I'll probably get the other leather one

Reaction score
Honestly, I'm sticking it out until Switcheasy releases their iPhone 4 cases. My iPhone 4 doesn't arrive until July 30th anyway, so I figured that gives Switcheasy enough time to perfect and release their creations. (I hope)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.