My wireless network (or lack there of)

T

Tel

Ok, I've set up my Airport Express without any trouble and was online in minutes but now comes the time to connect a windows laptop to it :(

I had problems connecting my Windows laptop to the new a while back but it turned out that my modem has issues when you try to swap computers, basically it had to be reset every time I wanted to swap the computer using the net. Now I have my Airport connected to the modem that is broadcasting to my Mac and my windows computer sees the network fine but it refuses to connect, it gives me the same error that it gave me when I first tried swapping it with my Mac without realising that I had to reset my modem; "limited or no connectivity."

I think that the modem had problems assigning IP addresses to multiple computers on the same session or something, I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it now but if anyone has any ideas I'd sure appriciate hearing them right now. The sooner I'm off this Windows machine, the better.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.