My ideas for iOS4 updates

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | iMac | iPhone 4
Is anybody with me that there should have been two changes from the original iPhone software:

A) There should be way more/different sounds for texts.
B) The weather icon should change to the current weather for your chosen location like calendar does for the date.

I'm just curious. I never hear anyone have those ideas, so I thought maybe I'm the only one that wants that...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MB061LL/B & iPhone4
i agree w/ the weather icon.. but i'm fine with the sounds on the phone. i rather have something to me more functional, like being able to dismiss a text message w/o unlocking the phone (to name 1 thing :} and/or a preview like for text message for emails...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
People have been requesting the weather thing since version 1.0 to no avail. Apple probably figures that having live updating icons would take up too much battery life or eat too much into cellular data.

Reaction score
People have been requesting the weather thing since version 1.0 to no avail. Apple probably figures that having live updating icons would take up too much battery life or eat too much into cellular data.

They could put a setting to allow people the option to enable/disable .... but I suppose thats giving people a choice O:)

I'd like a fast simple way to get rid of all the "recent" apps in the "multi tasking" bar like shake the iphone when they are wiggling instead of pressing "-" 40 or 50 times.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MB061LL/B & iPhone4
*SNIP*
I'd like a fast simple way to get rid of all the "recent" apps in the "multi tasking" bar like shake the iphone when they are wiggling instead of pressing "-" 40 or 50 times.

welcome aboard.. would be nice, then again it doesn't hurt anything that they're there.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.