iPhone 4 Accessories

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.4 ghz, iPhone 4
Hey everyone, hope this has not been posted yet. Are there any cases or screen protectors available yet in stores or we will be waiting a few weeks? I have seen a few places have them online, but I would like to get one sooner than later. I am thinking about venturing to an apple store Saturday but I only want to go if they have more than just those rubber bumpers available.

Reaction score
Best Buy and AT&T have some iFrogz cases. I had to grab a purple one (pink was only other choice) to have something today while I traveled. Too paranoid I'd drop it. There were 200 people waiting at the Apple store so I couldn't see what they had.

I have a bumper coming via fedex tomorrow.

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
The bumpers are really all I have seen available and I don't really want one. Some third party sites have had some cool cases, but a lot of them said coming soon. I figured stores would be low on them, I am kind of surprised considering this is such a big release. I should have made an iphone 4 cell phone case lol. My new phone fits in the 3g case, I have a belkin leather belt clip, but it is a little loose. I am keeping the plastic that came on the back of the phone on until I can get a shield for it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in MBP - 27in iMac - iPhone
I'm waiting for Otterbox to release there cases. I had one on my 3G and loved it.

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I haven't heard of otterbox, just checked it out. Might have to look into one of them. The commuter series looks nice and it comes with an actual protective film. I bought a case for my 3g and it came with some flimsy plastic cover that slide around.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
I actually like the Bumpers by Apple A LOT! The fit and finish is superb! Along with the ZAGG on mine i4, I don't think I have anything to worry about.

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Eh I like the look of the metal band, I prefer a leather case, might go a different route this time.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
I like the otter box cases, but I hate how they add so much bulk! It makes the thin concept of the iPhone useless!

Reaction score
I posted pics of the bumper up close in the who's getting a bumper thread if anyone wants to see what they look like in real life.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini, iPhone 4, iPods, Seagate 1TB HDD
I'm waiting for Otterbox to release there cases. I had one on my 3G and loved it.

What series? I've been looking at those, but I don't really like the bulk most cases add.

I had Ghost Armor on my 3GS, it works well for scratch protection, I don't really know how much it would do for drop protection though...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac Intel
I was planning on keeping my iP4 naked. But after seeing some stuff on the web where the back was scratch and the drop test done by someone on youtube (4th drop and the iP4 was shattered). I'm going with a case.

Right now I have my old 3gs InCase Folio. It fits in there ok.

I'm looking at the SGP Ultra Slider Case.
SGP Ultra Slider Case for Apple iPhone 4

or

This one: iPad, iPhone & iPod Accessories Cases & Skins bandEDGE g4 - Clear Black Polycarbonate & Rubber Edge Case for iPhone 4

I'm not sure if I'm going to put a screen protector on the front. Also, I would like a hip holster.

So I'm still checking them out.

Reaction score
Thanks for posting those. I hadn't found either one of them yet.

I prefer something that's rubbery like iSkin to cushion drops better, but I have to say I really like the looks of that SGP Ultra Slider case, that's slick.

But I think that Scoche one looks pretty awesome too.

I know right now what's going to happen. Within the next 2 weeks, I'm going to have a drawer full of about 5 different cases/bumpers/protectors and won't be able to decide what I like best! Happens every time.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini, iPhone 4, iPods, Seagate 1TB HDD
I like the looks of that Scosche, it still shows off the iP4, yet offers some protection as well.

I don't know though, I may just stick with Ghost Armor.

Reaction score
incipio

incipio has a good line of iphone 4 cases as well.. checkout there website

Reaction score
I bought IP4 recently, and its my little baby :)
Because it is always with me, I bought him metal case. Is elegant and good protector.
I considered the silicone cups, but it's not for him, it looks ugly to me. A matter of taste.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.