How do I organize split albums on iTunes?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro, 4GB RAM, 2.53 GHz Intel Processer, Nvidia 9400m
How can I manually organize albums in iTunes. I get music from one album from anyone album from many different sources. Most of the time I just put in the correct year, artist, track number out of track number, genre, etc., and I turn on part of compilation for all of them. 75%-85% of the time this works fine, but recently I have been trying to group my Billy Talent II Album and it is registered as 3 when checking in coverflow on my mac or iphone. It is also 3 in album view. I have scoured the 3 albums and everything checks out I have searched it over more times then I can count and still nothing. I really need some help on this one, I also have a few similar cases. (Exact same thing cases actually)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
You probably have a space or errant capital letter in one of the album titles. Also watch out for the autocompletion: it's often hard to fix similar album names in iTunes, as it'll keep suggesting one of your spellings when you start typing, effectively incorrectly autocompleting.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.