I Got IT!!!!! YAY

Reaction score
I just got my iPhone 4, about 3 minutes ago, still in it's box... Met the Fed EX
man at the door with a bottle of ice water:) and the fun begin...;D

OP
B
Reaction score
It's beautiful, but seems a tad heavier to me in my hand...I'm sure I'll adjust...LOL

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Congrats! I'm still waiting on mine. Do you mind telling us which time zone you're in so that I have an idea as to when I should be expecting delivery?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13.3" Macbook Pro 2.53 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4GB of RAM Snow Leopard 10.6.2| iPhone 4 32GB Black.
Lucky!!!! Congrats, hopefully ill get mine soon.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
unboxing pics please?

OP
B
Reaction score
I'm in CST! Got it about 10 minutes ago! Now I'm wondering if I should wait and activate it later. We are leaving for Las Vegas on Saturday, and I didn't get the bumper I ordered yet...kind of hate to take it with me naked!

It's definitely heavier, I wasn't expecting that, so kind of surprised me. I will be anxious to see if you guys agree!

Also, do you guys have to do the Image Verification with every single post to this forum, or is it just me? :\

OP
B
Reaction score
bargsbeer, I'd love to do that for you, but I haven't even figured out how to post a profile pic yet! ha sorry...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Ok, so it might take another hour or so for me. Now I can stop freaking out haha.

Also, the phone is the exact same weight, but since it's thinner, the phone is denser, thus providing the illusion that it's heavier. :)

OP
B
Reaction score
Kash, I just got my other iPhone and decided there isn't much difference in weight, but my other iPhone is in a case! It's definitely not as wide, looks very nice, just wish I had the bumper for it right now!

I called and was told Fed Ex delivered in the PM here in our area, but I got mine at 11:00 am, so you definitely have lots of time left in the day to get yours:D

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
I just got my iPhone 4, about 3 minutes ago, still in it's box... Met the Fed EX man at the door with a bottle of ice water:) and the fun begin...;D

Did the fun begin with the iPhone...or the Fed Ex man??? Ha ha!;)

Congrats on getting your iPhone, you sound very excited!:)

- Nick

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Pigoo3...LOL You are right, that reads pretty funny, not that I re-read it:D

I had a BIG LAUGH when I first read your post!
smiley-laughing024.gif

- Nick

OP
B
Reaction score
You guys may have already know this, but I didn't! I was very pleased to see all my exiting chargers work with it, I was afraid they wouldn't since there was a major style change! Also, I think it definitely does not show fingerprints on the screen nearly as bad as my other iPhone!

Still trying to decide if I want to go ahead and activate it or not, not sure I can make myself wait;D

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Go ahead and activate it. It'll give you something to do while in Vegas besides pulling levers on slot machines and indulging in all that great food they have there. ;D

Have fun.

Regards.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MB061LL/B & iPhone4
congratz.. how can you even consider leaving it @ home ? :}

OP
B
Reaction score
chscag, you may have talked me into it:)

Also, can you tell me why we have to do the Image Verification with every post? Am I doing something wrong, never had to do that on a forum before...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
please, please, please….POST SOME PICTURES!!!!
I'm DYING to get my hands on it!!!!

Oh yeah, CONGRATS!!!!

Reaction score
I got the email that it would be delivered today. But when I track it with FedEx, it still says "at destination sort facility" and the last entry is logged at 3:58 this am. Usually it would say "out for delivery" if it was on the truck.

I'm afraid our local FedEx may not have gotten the memo that it was ok to deliver today. :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13.3" Macbook Pro 2.53 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4GB of RAM Snow Leopard 10.6.2| iPhone 4 32GB Black.
That's what mine says, its been there since 445 am this morning :( i wonder whats happening. Has anybodys else looked like this?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
For large bulk shipments, FedEx can often be behind. The same thing happened with the iPad. Mine never showed as out for delivery, but it was still delivered.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.