iCal Google Cal Sync Question

Reaction score
Setting up my Google cal account to sync with iCal was a breeze. Here's what I want to do next. My wife also has a google cal account. We want to have both accounts talk to each other. I synced her google cal account with my iCal, but it's a separate calendar group. Her google cal information will go to iCal but won't sync to my google calendar so I can see it on my phone. (I hope that's easy to understand!)
In essence, we want to have the ability to post on the same calendar and be able to view it on our phones.

IDEARS???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5
So here is how we did it.

I set up 2 google cals, one called Jacob's work and one called Our Cal. You must do that on the google site. Then share from google to the wife. Then she creates one on her google account called Wifey's Work, or whatever and shares with you. Be sure to give permission in cal settings for wife to make changes to Our Cal. Then add all three to your iCal via caldav. Then grab you iPhone and add google as one of your sync points. Then you must open safari on your iPhone and goto Google Sync for your phone sign in and pick the Cals you want to sync. Done.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5
That's http://m. Google. Com/sync

Without the spaces.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.