• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

When will I get the registration code for AppleCare?

Reaction score
Hey guys, I gotta Q regarding Applecare purchase. The original warranty runs out in a few days (7 to be exact). Im just wondering, will I get the Applecare bundle with a registration code on time, if I were to order it online? or do I get issued one (the code) through email the moment I purchase it? How's it work? thanx

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Hey guys, I gotta Q regarding Applecare purchase. The original warranty runs out in a few days (7 to be exact). Im just wondering, will I get the Applecare bundle with a registration code on time, if I were to order it online? or do I get issued one (the code) through email the moment I purchase it? How's it work? thanx

It's a physical package. If you're worried about it not getting there on time, you can always go into an Apple Store and get it.

OP
P
Reaction score
oh crap..so I might have to wait almost a week for it, huh?
I so wanted to buy online and take advantage of the student discount. :(
thanx, tho.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.4 GHz, 4gb | 16gb white iPhone 3Gs | MacBook 2.1GHz, 1gb | 40gb AppleTV |
The walmarts around me seem to have the. The are usally a penny or two cheeper.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
oh crap..so I might have to wait almost a week for it, huh?
I so wanted to buy online and take advantage of the student discount. :(
thanx, tho.

You can still get the student discount if you go into the store. You just have to bring your ID or log into your student e-mail account on one of the machines there.

OP
P
Reaction score
You can still get the student discount if you go into the store. You just have to bring your ID or log into your student e-mail account on one of the machines there.

awesome! thanx, bro.:)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.